Search & Win

Sunday, July 3, 2011

School Uniform

Walmart.com: Good Deal on Back to School Clothes!! (plus FREE shipping)

by Kati on July 3, 2011 · 0 comments
My friend Amy C. found a great deal on back to school clothes at Walmart! Polo Shirts are $3, Pants for $5 and Shorts for $4! All are the George brand…and have FREE Shipping with no minimum!!
Go HERE to see all the Boys and Girls items on Clearance! I just grabbed Annabelle 3 shorts & 3 shirts for a Total of $22.44 SHIPPED to my home!! (I bought 3 pairs of Bermuda Shorts, and a 3 pack of T-Shirts, but there was $.97 shipping on the T-shirt pack and they charged $1.47 Sales Tax. That’s still only $3.74 each item! Click HERE to see a screen shot of my shopping cart!)  WooHoo!
*WARNING* Do NOT get carried away…ONLY the back to school clothing necessities!! :-)
Happy Saving on Early Back-to-School Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment